Carptree - Nymf CD (album) cover

5 stars I recieved one promo copy.I am sure I ll get one original.

!!!!What an intense album is this ˇˇˇˇ

Caprtee is a kind of dark,emotive .neo prog...very dramatic..

Sometimes i feel i am hearing a Devill Doll album,sometimes Marillion (today's era)..sometimes Pendragon......some heavy neo-prog some psychedelic neo prog ..

This album if of course the best in their career a mature album ..with very good songs...very original songs so different to what we are accustom to listen in neo prog nowadays... This is a excellent really addition to prog music...something refreshing...something strong and emotive...something new.. So congratulations to Carptree for such an inspired work.

You can love this work or you can hate this work..because is very have to listen to it many times..

In neo prog matters in my opinion this is a 5 stars album