Little Tragedies - The Magic Shop CD (album) cover

THE MAGIC SHOP

Little Tragedies

Katsuhisa
5 stars Free for downloading full album ? Great !

I came across their music by Prog Archives' random mp3 play with checking some articles, and I heard beautiful guitars. I thought it is a song of The Enid which I didn't know till then, so I checked the name and player of the music, and I found that the beautiful music is of this band. I knew the name of the band but I did not recognize that they are doing this kind of melodic ones. The next surprise I got was that they say we can download this album for free on their official web site !!! Hoiw come ?

I am appreciating their music not because it is offered for free but because it is really great music. Imagine, The Enid joined by Keith Emerson and Steve Hackett. Won't you listen ?

Katsuhisa | 5/5 |