Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

4.28 | 1933 ratings

4 stars This was the first Camel record I, and because of that and the fact that it is a terrific record, itīll always be special to me.

When I first found this record in my fathers vinyl colection as was intrigued be the recordīs cover and naturally became curious about the music. When I first heard, to my surprise, I recognised a section from Rhyader, that was used as the soundtrack to the opening credits of a late night portuguese newscast. As with all the Camel records the playing is impecable and the production values are outstanding. I particularly like Andy Wardīs drumming (I feel he his one of the most underrated drummers in history!). I recently purchased the remastered 2 CD edition and I can tell you that It gives a whole new dimension to this incredible record.

unarmedman | 4/5 |