Rush - Rush in Rio CD (album) cover

RUSH IN RIO

Rush

thewickedfall
3 stars I am not a fan of this group and bought this at a value price. The concert was entertaining and the songs sounded excellent. A lot of bands out there if they had sound engineers like they did on this album would have full schedules for some time to come. Good atmosphere to play the songs with professionalism.

I was impressed at this live concert. The documentary was not overdone and the set list was dull to me only in a few areas-- where the music dragged on and was hard to not fast forward. I would not say this is essential prog but it is good. Essential to me would have to be more competitive--top to bottom an instant success. The sound for recording live was instant professionalism but the song set was lacking continuity.

This is not an album it is a live performance recorded.

thewickedfall | 3/5 |