Procol Harum - Live In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra CD (album) cover

Procol Harum

4 stars This one is maybe one of the best live albums ever released in the 70's, I say it´s not "Live At Pompeii" nor any of the Zeppelin or Genesis album of live performances, it's just that the mixture of the classic music with the Procol Harum stuff is amazing, the chorus work is simply excellent and the BJ Wilson drumming is out of this world, however it´s not a perfect work, it´s not an overlooked piece of music nor an underrated album, it's just a gem that has its value, but few people know it exists...Just ask to any simple soul, I (or anybody) would rather buy a King Crimson album than this work, just because I know KC music, but I didn´t make any mistake buying this record. Recommended...Listen Conquistador, Salty Dog and In Held ¨Twas In I. Superb!
Carlos | 4/5 |