Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure CD (album) cover

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

4 stars As it seems all the reviewers agreed upon giving this album 4*'s, I will not break the tradition. (Though I think that this is td's top effort) Just because the warning "not every album that you enjoy will be a perfect "masterpiece." " I agree with the above reviews, and have nothing to add (you may look at my review on cyclone to learn about my "precious" ideas!) This one is just like cyclone without vocals... (also another lost pink floyd album...) And one more remark: Because of TD's works in the 80's and 90's, it might be argued whether or not it is a prog group, but these first 15 something records (you might or might not like them) really deserve the place they hold here... This one is highly recommended to all prog-lovers (if you are a TD fan, you already know it!)
Bilek | 4/5 |