Kraftwerk - Radio-Activity (Radio-Aktivität) CD (album) cover

Progressive Electronic

3 stars This is an ordinary and basic rock electronic album. The sound has no depth and the tracks are rather not loaded. Some songs have modified vocals. The involved style is a mix of electronic beat and a bit new wave I would say. It reminds me a minimal blend of Jean Michel Jarre and Synergy. So, it is quite less sophisticated and very repetitive. Nothing is complex here. It is not bad, but it is a bit minimalist. I know Kraftwerk made better albums. I would rather recommend Synergy or Tomita if you like more elaborated electronic music.
greenback | 3/5 |