Disconnect - Fragments CD (album) cover

FRAGMENTS

Disconnect

JasonTodd
3 stars This is my 2nd review of a Disconnect release. After being turned on to their debut album ("Radio Hostile") by a friend, I have been keeping track of their output.

From reading the band's information on CDBaby.com, I know that "Fragments" is made up of leftover songs that were recorded during their sessions for "Radio Hostile". These songs were left off "Radio Hostile" as they didn't quite fit the album's concept. Also, it's worth noting that the songs on "Fragments" are mainly straightforward rock songs. You won't hear as many prog influences in this EP.

I'd have to say the best tracks are "Empty Dreams" and "Darkness Falls".

Not a bad effort, but after listening to their album "Radio Hostile", it is easy to understand why these 8 songs were cut from the final mix of that album.

JasonTodd | 3/5 |