FRAGMENTS

4. Forsaken (3:38)
5. Smile (4:31)
6. Not So Wrong (4:15)
7. Run For It (3:16)
8. A Fine Little World (5:55)

Search DISCONNECT Fragments lyrics

Search DISCONNECT Fragments tabs

- Erich O'Dell / guitars, bass, keyboards, voices
- Brian Eschrich / drums, percussion

Thanks to superhokie for the addition

DISCONNECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DISCONNECT Fragments Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Enough Blame to Go AroundEnough Blame to Go Around
CD Baby 2012
ObscurosObscuros
CD Baby 2010
Planned ObsolescencePlanned Obsolescence
CD Baby 2014

More places to buy DISCONNECT music online Buy DISCONNECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DISCONNECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DISCONNECT Fragments ratings distribution

DISCONNECT Fragments reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars I honestly don't know much about this band, other than at least one of the two members participates at this site. I've listened to this disk a few times, and to be honest, I only hear a few snippets of prog material in the songs. As far as rock goes, this disk is mostly easy to digest, somewhat interesting, somewhat alternative sounding mainstream. I hope that their full albums are more progressive than this.

Musically, this duo seems reasonably talented. I particularly enjoy Erich O'Dell's bass lines. But honestly, otherwise, I don't think I'll be listening to this one all that often in the future.

2.5 stars, rounded up.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#378409) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 stars This is my 2nd review of a Disconnect release. After being turned on to their debut album ("Radio Hostile") by a friend, I have been keeping track of their output. From reading the band's information on CDBaby.com, I know that "Fragments" is made up of leftover songs that were recorded during ... (read more)

Report this review (#357023) | Posted by JasonTodd | Saturday, December 18, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DISCONNECT "Fragments"