Disconnect - Fragments CD (album) cover

FRAGMENTS

Disconnect

Evolver
Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars I honestly don't know much about this band, other than at least one of the two members participates at this site. I've listened to this disk a few times, and to be honest, I only hear a few snippets of prog material in the songs. As far as rock goes, this disk is mostly easy to digest, somewhat interesting, somewhat alternative sounding mainstream. I hope that their full albums are more progressive than this.

Musically, this duo seems reasonably talented. I particularly enjoy Erich O'Dell's bass lines. But honestly, otherwise, I don't think I'll be listening to this one all that often in the future.

2.5 stars, rounded up.