Tangerine Dream - Rubycon CD (album) cover

RUBYCON

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

PROGMAN
5 stars Another classic follow up from it's successor Pheadra. Rubycon keeps the same nice and spacey sound, I sure this album has more mellotron, actually flooded with mellotron, in my opinion this is not bad as I love the mellotron.

If you liked Pheadra you love this too. Rubycon part 2 is my favourite and worth a listen to . I'm sure KRAFTWERK and TANGERINE DREAM were battling out in 1975 who did the best electronic album, only history will tell, I definetely recommend this album 5 stars all round.

PROGMAN | 5/5 |