Styx - Kilroy was Here CD (album) cover

2 stars You need to understand, I became a huge Styx fan in the mid 70's (about 1976), so I had been along for the ride for awhile at this point. I was living in Spain at the time of it's release, and watching the ups and downs of this band, I about quit on them after Kilroy. The album has it's moments, but they are few and far between. This was Dennis DeYoung's baby from day one and it shows, it's not a good rock album, and the few moments that made me realize that I had not completely wasted my money were not penned by Mr. DeYoung.

This was a failed attempt at a concept album, and another very low point for Styx(along with Cornerstone). Avoid this album and buy the earlier stuff...

| 2/5 |