Ozric Tentacles - Live Underslunky  CD (album) cover

Ozric Tentacles

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Bob Greece
5 stars This is my first review on this great website and I want to start with my favourite album. Ozric Tentacles are a brilliant live band and their 4 live albums (Ethereal Cereal, Underslunky, Pyramidion and The Pongmaster's Ball) show this off very well. The Ozrics also did a live gig on the Internet (Spice Doubt, a gig in the Ether) which is very good but doesn't have quite the same feel as the really live albums. Live Underslunky is in my opinion their best live album and indeed their best album overall. Being released in 1992, they hadn't released many studio albums by this stage but they had enough material to make a fantastic psychedelic show. Simply by listening to this album is a natural and healthy way to get stoned! Just put this album on, lie back and ... become the other.
Bob Greece | 5/5 |