Riverside - Second Life Syndrome CD (album) cover

SECOND LIFE SYNDROME

Riverside

voliveira
3 stars After the masterpiece "Anno Domini High Definition", I decided to make further inroads into the universe of Riverside and I went to hear what is considered his masterpiece, "Second Life Syndrome. " And to my surprise, this album is not as good as I thought.

I'm crazy? Im not.was a shock see as this album is so overrated, although for me it does not arrive at the feet of "ADHD. " I will not say he is nice in some ways, the opening "After" beginning of an annoying way but then evolved greatly, and "Volte-face" and the title-track are exceptional, but I can not deny how decepcionate it was for me in most respects.

3 stars.Although I have not heard "Out of myself" and "Rapid eye movement", have a sneaking premonition that this trilogy is not as good as the next phase of the band.

voliveira | 3/5 |