Tool - Lateralus CD (album) cover

LATERALUS

Tool

Experimental/Post Metal

JgX 5
4 stars Third album of this great American band ..a band that always been characterized by the power in their music, heavy bass and powerful drums and the great riffs on guitar .. and the magnificent voice .. what else can we ask to hear a great album? .. anything really .. at times this album sounds a little crude .. being really interesting passages and atmospheres, always with great emotional protest conveyed by this band .. mystery .. whenever I listen to Tool fills my body of great energy, wanting to get up and run around ..

speaking in terms of album: Lateralus, tool with this record engineering partly improved the sound of the instruments, making strong tones that are used to combine best when you play it. Tool in this album its maximum power, declaring war on the world, creating a really dynamic album, leaving you wanting more with each song ending .. this is what I call rock ... a lot of testosterone in this album ...

4 stars ....