Queen - Hot Space CD (album) cover

HOT SPACE

Queen

Carlos
2 stars I really have problems when I hear the whole album...the music is so popish...The Works and The Game are really better than this one...Just to mention Calling All Girls, Cool Cat, Dancer and even Stayin Power are tracks that disappointed me when I finished hearing the album (even when I gave it five spins afterwards)...But there's one outstanding track which is Life Is Real...even more than Under Pressure and Body Language...I really love that Lennon's tribute song is one of the best tracks Mercury has sung.

And Words of Love (Las Palabras de Amor) is a laughable effort...I enjoy myself when hearing that chorus...but it's not bad...its just like trying to speak in english or in french...haha...

All in all the lowest point in Queen's discography.

Carlos | 2/5 |