The Watch - Timeless CD (album) cover

TIMELESS

The Watch

robbob
5 stars Oh Peter Gabriel returned to Genesis. And all again.

I am an old follower of The Watch...and is why may Genesis is my favourite symphonic prog rock group. And not only Peter Gabriel.Phil Collins era too since Robbery to Then There Where....

But mainly The Watch is a clone of Genesis Peter Gabril era.

But this is a superb clone.Genial.

If Peter Gabriel would have joined Genesis nowadays and don t he will have made it better.

But reviewing specially this album:

This in difference than prior albums is more in the line of first Genesis albums with PG. From Genesis To R to Foxtrot and mainly in the line of the short songs of those albums.

So because I love Genesis(PG era mainly) and this guys make feel me Genesis is alive with PG:

5 stars.