Saga - Behaviour  CD (album) cover

2 stars I must recognize that I love Saga and sometimes costs to me to recognize their errors. But there is no doubt that with this album they lowered to much the strip. That like trio seems to me album far better... I´m talking about "The Beginner´s Guide...". But the first five albums in studio are the best of this canadian group. I´m waiting for the return of the great drummer of this project, Steve Negus. "House Of Cards" is a great CD and "Marathon" too. But I think the real prog albums are "Saga", "Images At Twilight" and "Silent Knight". I hope that more people give a try and... yes... come taste the band!!!