Adam Certamen Bownik - ... and life goes on CD (album) cover

Adam Certamen Bownik

Progressive Electronic

3 stars When I saw the HUGE discography and the lack of any review about this guy, I wonder what kind of music I could expect. Usually this kind of prolific electronic music is really annoying, mostly new age. Adding that Adam is not a professional musicien...

Actually, the music is quite interesting and is an honest sequel to the german electronic school (tangerine dream, schulze), with some Jarre accents. Production quality is really honourable and the listining is not boring. Of course, this kind of music is a bit contemplative, but it's not flat and Adam has a real inspiration.

I cannot understand how it is possible for him to deliver not less than 4 ou 5 albums of this quality per year !

renaudbb | 3/5 |