Leap Day - Skylge's Lair CD (album) cover

SKYLGE'S LAIR

Leap Day

robbob
3 stars Well it has passed a short time since first LD album.

I nice work.

Good melodies,instrumental arrangements, sound quality.

I find here very strong influences from ANCIENT VISION specially in the vocals melodies and vocals expressions.

Other influences i feel here are Pendragon and of course Flamborough Head.

I listen to this album and feel the pleasure of listening to a good neo prog album of Pendragon,Ancient Vision or FH....but is this music very original?

I don ,t feel so.

Well originality is not the most important thing in music.The most important thing is to be likeable and enjoyable ...and I love for example The Watch(Genesis best clone band).

So considering the lack of originality and the nice melodies and performance : 3 stars

robbob | 3/5 |