Arena - Contagion CD (album) cover

CONTAGION

Arena

voliveira
5 stars But what a pleasant surprise!I'm really amazed that album.Until then my knowledge of neo- prog was limited only to bands with Marillion (of course) and Pendragon.Listen this album gives me a new dimension this kind, although this band is almost sort of a supergroup, as it has or had members of other neo-prog bands like IQ, and Shadowland those cited above.

One of the qualities of the album is that there is no weak track: all are good or excellents.The sound is heavy on several occasions but there are also influences from Genesis in other.A interesting fact is that the songs are quite short, ranging from 1 -5 minutes.

Actually "Contagion" is very good! I need to hear more stuff of the Arena.

voliveira | 5/5 |