Peter Gabriel - Growing Up Live CD (album) cover

Peter Gabriel

5 stars 4 2/3 Stars :

This DVD contains a great song selection that balances pop songs with some prog ones, a great show including Peter singing while bicycle riding, being inside a huge sphere, or walking upside down, and great guest musicians.

While all the songs are really beautiful here, I have to say that 'here comes the flood' is not that good without the dramatic band musicianship heard on studio.

Putting that negative aside, this concert is perfect, and has Peter Gabriel's song of all times (Signal To noise) played even better than on studio. I was very excited hearing that masterpiece.

My Grade : A-