Pendragon - Not Of This World  CD (album) cover

NOT OF THIS WORLD

Pendragon

voliveira
3 stars A good album, endowed with the spirit of the classic Pendragon.

There is no change in the sound of the albums of thethe 1990s for " Not of This World , "released in 2001.The sound is the same ,and although I like their style ,here guess that he bores me a few.I confess: I liked the heavy sound of "Pure"(which is perhaps the best neo-prog album I ever heard) more than the melodic sounds of these albums, which perhaps justifies my fatigue with this record.

Except for the first track, "If I Were the Wind (and You Were the Rain)" and the seventh, "The man of nomadic traits", all other complement 3 higher tracks.These, which I like best is" Dance of seven veils pt.2: All over now".

A good album, but rather deficient.I Prefer "Pure".3,5 stars.

voliveira | 3/5 |