MagellanMusic - Ghost Of A Living Twilight CD (album) cover

4 stars I'm not exactly a music freak, but when I heard this CD I was really surprised. I spent some time with the main fellow in the band, and never once did he mention the band or even let me hear it; I had no idea that he was such a talented man. So, when I got a copy of this I had to ask him if he was really, actually a part of the band. I was so impressed that my wife and I listened to it so much that it was like house music. It's so relaxing and exquisite that we even play it quietly for our infant daughter; it has a tranquil effect on her too. We love this CD. We haven't loved a CD like this in a long time. I would tell anyone that it's well worth having in your CD collection.
| 4/5 |