GHOST OF A LIVING TWILIGHT

1. Drifting (6:16)
2. Daydream (3:54)
3. Crying Inside (3:38)
4. Dark the Day (5:42)
5. Yeti's Mingling (3:45)
6. Season of Life (3:35)
7. Twin Faces (5:11)
8. Picture (4:10)
9. The Love We Lost (5:30)
10. Day's End (4:00)
11. Images (3:54)
12. Everybody Took A Holiday (3:22)
13. Little Neutrino (7:56)

Search MAGELLANMUSIC Ghost Of A Living Twilight lyrics

- The Ig / guitar
- Syl O. Syben / vocals, guitar
- Ellis Dee / drums, percussion

Thanks to perjensen01 for the addition

MAGELLANMUSIC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAGELLANMUSIC Ghost Of A Living Twilight Music

Ghost of a Living TwilightGhost of a Living Twilight
CD BABY.COM/INDYS 2001
Phanus Phallus Phobias-Greatest Sh!Ts!Phanus Phallus Phobias-Greatest Sh!Ts!
CD BABY.COM/INDYS 2004
Yesterday's Children 2Yesterday's Children 2
CD Baby 2009

More places to buy MAGELLANMUSIC music online Buy MAGELLANMUSIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MAGELLANMUSIC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MAGELLANMUSIC Ghost Of A Living Twilight ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(67%)

MAGELLANMUSIC Ghost Of A Living Twilight reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I happened upon MagellanMusic through the luck of fate. My first acquisition was 'Ghost of a Living Twilight' and it was rapture at first listen. I am about as far from a music aficianado as one can probably get. I know very little about the technical aspect. I do, however love music and h ... (read more)

Report this review (#73147) | Posted by dustbuny48 | Saturday, March 25, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I'm a long-time fan of this band, and have to say this CD is truly their best. The performance, the melodies, the lyrical content are all lovely. The use of sound effects enhances the songs, rather than distracts (as some CD's do). The instrumental pieces link songs together, making the ent ... (read more)

Report this review (#45313) | Posted by Peter Zond | Friday, September 02, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I'm not exactly a music freak, but when I heard this CD I was really surprised. I spent some time with the main fellow in the band, and never once did he mention the band or even let me hear it; I had no idea that he was such a talented man. So, when I got a copy of this I had to ask him if he ... (read more)

Report this review (#42302) | Posted by | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MAGELLANMUSIC "Ghost Of A Living Twilight"