Kino - Picture CD (album) cover

PICTURE

Kino

Trafficdogg
3 stars Another supergroup that proves to be less than the tag implies. Don't get me wrong. This album is actually pretty good but with the considerable talent in the band you'd expect something a lot more cohessive and certainly more entertaining.

I wouldn't call this a progressive rock album... more like... popgressive rock. I can't help but feel like something more dynamic and spellbinding should come from a band that has both PETE TREWAVAS and JOHN MITCHELL in it.

A good album but no need to rush right out and get it. You might instead, invest in KAIPA's newest release, MINDREVOLUTIONS.

Trafficdogg | 3/5 |