Wigwam - Hard And Horny CD (album) cover

2 stars Made in Finland in 1969. And it really sounds like that. But i guess the not-so-good sounds are the spirit of this album. Anyway, about the songs: The A-side is very interesting. There is good stuff like "En aio paeta" and "Guardian Angel: The Future" But there is also crap like "Neron muistolle: hyvää yötä" Very strange side i must say. But not bad at all. Then we take look at the second side. The Henry-thing really reminds me from Abbey roads b-side (Pembroke was a huge Beatles fan). I think that the first four parts are great and the rest parts are just boring. So, i give this album 2 stars. It is close to 3 for sure, but not touching. I actually don't like the album very much, but it gets points for originality. So buy it at your own risk.
Talybont | 2/5 |