Genesis - Duke CD (album) cover

erik neuteboom
1 stars We were on the brink of finishing a very pleasant monthly progrock evening, loaded with 'classics' albums. I advised my friends to take a look at the Prog Archives site, the very first reaction was: "Duke" three stars? Down to two" (this was the most friendly advise, I censor the other reactions!). My own opinion about this albums is that Genesis had turned into a 'non-symphonic-pro-pop-orchestra', I cannot mention one interesting song, perhaps the two final tracks contain some nice moments. POOR, VERY POOR, HOW A REVELATION TURNED INTO A PROGROCK DISASTER!!
erik neuteboom | 1/5 |