Uzva - Niittoaika CD (album) cover

Dan Yaron
4 stars Uzva's Niittoaika is a fantastic album. This band plays only instrumental music. The band plays some sort of a combination of jazz, folk, chamber music and even RIO (in my opinion), and this combination is well combined! The members of this band play well, and the songs have been composed sophistactedly. I had had to listen to it few times before I was capable of enjoying this music, however, after listening to it enough I discovered a fantastic band which is actually original. In short, Uzva offers an instrumental album that begins smoothly and ends up with a lovely dissonance played mostly by accoustic instruments. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Dan Yaron | 4/5 |