Clepsydra - In Other Sunsets CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars I like this album. Why? Because I like the guitar playing. It's a bit bluesy to me every now and then (the comparision with Robin Trower as mentioned by other reviewer), and I like the blues. I also hear a bit Pink Floyd influence on the other hand. The voice is not disturbing me. I like his tone and the slight accent doesn't bother me. He puts emotion in his singing and I like the whispering-like singing he does every now and then. The bass and drums are okay. So .... if you like bluesy guitar prog, give this Italian group a try. And .... play it loud.
Sander | 4/5 |