IN OTHER SUNSETS

Buy CLEPSYDRA Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Open Your Eyes (2:28)
2. Clouds (2:58)
3. Majestic 12 \ Eyes Only (4:00)
4. Sometimes In July (5:17)
5. Exotica (10:01)
6. Albuquerque (6:04)
7. Tabasco At Sunrise (3:16)
8. Along The Cam Nothing More (3:09)
9. Acid Moon (6:03)
10. Dreamcatcher (2:10)
11. Last Night On Vega (8:05)
12. Lost In The Universe (9:13)

Search CLEPSYDRA In Other Sunsets lyrics

Search CLEPSYDRA In Other Sunsets tabs

- Fabio Di Gialluca / vocals, guitars, percussion
- Luca Trifoni / vocals, bass, guitar
- Danilo Ricci / drums, percussion, backing vocals

Musiche Particolari & Records MPRCD-055

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition

CLEPSYDRA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CLEPSYDRA In Other Sunsets Music

In Other SunsetsIn Other Sunsets
Imports 2009
0 result found for "CLEPSYDRA"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy CLEPSYDRA music online Buy CLEPSYDRA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CLEPSYDRA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CLEPSYDRA In Other Sunsets ratings distribution

CLEPSYDRA In Other Sunsets reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars An interesting, but mixed sophomore effort by this Italian outfit.

The musical inspirations for this act seems to be the mellower parts of Pink Floyd's back catalogue and Robin Trower circa "Bridge of Sighs". And especially in the subdued compositions this blend is intriguing. Warm, gentle, echoing psychedelic guitar licks and soloing on top of slow to mid paced bass lines is a mixture I've always been fond of, and this outfit are among the better I've heard in creating such efforts.

Their more energetic ventures fails to thrill me that much though - although not poor efforts as such the harder hitting tracks of a more distinct blues-rock oriented approach, at times with more of a vintage sounding art rock expression, are rather more genereic sounding affairs, but negatively impacted by the one major flaw in their line-up - the lead vocals.

Heavily accented and indistinct in pronouncation, the vocals distract in a negative manner throughout. While the voice itself mostly suits these musical exploits, the combination of slurry singing and heavy accent did put me off. High quality instrumental passages is the saving grace for this effort though, and I'd think that quite a few with a soft spot for Trower's "Bridge of Sighs" may find at least a select few efforts on this disc to be of interest.

4 stars I like this album. Why? Because I like the guitar playing. It's a bit bluesy to me every now and then (the comparision with Robin Trower as mentioned by other reviewer), and I like the blues. I also hear a bit Pink Floyd influence on the other hand. The voice is not disturbing me. I like his t ... (read more)

Report this review (#426671) | Posted by Sander | Saturday, April 02, 2011 | Review Permanlink

2 stars After sunsets, dark atmosphere will come here. At first lookin' at the sleeve, you can find the story not as bright as under the sun. You bet, from the beginning weeping guitar sound should hit our minds and impressive voice can drag us on the dark ground. Open Your Eyes - Clouds, from the fir ... (read more)

Report this review (#213441) | Posted by DamoXt7942 | Saturday, May 02, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CLEPSYDRA "In Other Sunsets"