Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars First of all I have to say I'm something of a Jethro Tull novice with the only other album by them in my collection being Aqualung.Its quite obvious to me though that this is something special.Prog rock at it sbest should be challenging and enjoyable.Both can be found here is abundance as you are taken on a ride of complex time signatures and ever shifting moods .Percussion is very strong throughout and the keyboard solos are top notch.I like this very much.I cannot think of one thing that makes this not deserving of 5 stars.Bravo!
richardh | 5/5 |