Doubt - Never Pet A Burning Dog CD (album) cover

NEVER PET A BURNING DOG

Doubt

ProgShine
3 stars DouBt is a different kind of band, a kind of Jazz Rock Jam band, Avant, Experimental, everything together or something like that.

They don't have a bass player with exception of Richard Sinclair (Caravan) in a couple of tracks. The trio is compreseed of: Alex Maguire (keyboards), Tony Bianco (drums) e Michel Delville (guitars).

Being Experimental Jazz their 'essence' DouBt in Never Pet A Burning Dog (2010) is not really my cup of tea. They're free, no limits, almost Free Jazz. But I can say that the album is interesting.

'Laughter' , 'Passing Cloud' and 'Cosmic Surgery' (and its Gentle Giant ways) are the most interesting tracks on Never Pet A Burning Dog (2010), released by Moonjune Records.

The album was recorded in only 2 days in August 2009, which shows the intention of DouBt to have the most free sound possible. Lovers of Jazz would be in extase with Never Pet A Burning Dog (2010), but like I said, for me I prefer songs that were build and I also like vocals.

Interesting anyway!