Camel - The Single Factor CD (album) cover

4 stars a post prog masterpiece! possibly its totally nostalgic but i believe the songwriting to be first class and the underrated guitar playing of mr latimer to be 2nd to none. heroes/selva is probably the highlight for me - makes me weep, man! the contribution of david paton (pilot/alan parsons project) on bass and vocals... what more do you want?! there are production influences from pink floyds "the wall" on "todays goodbye" which sound great. check it out and see. i am in love with "nude" too, one of my fave albums. i absolutley love it, and i have great taste!
| 4/5 |