Dredg - Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy CD (album) cover

CHUCKLES AND MR. SQUEEZY

Dredg

Phoenix87x
1 stars Zero Stars

What in god's name happened. Dredg was one of my favorite bands in the world, and I have loved everything they have released up until this point, but this is a bizarre and radical change. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind change, and I don't care what direction a band goes in, as long as the quality is still there. It starts right with the name "Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy" When I heard that name I thought, oh no, they are not taking this seriously.

These songs sound like they have no substance or feeling, something I am not used to saying about Dredg. Everything is bland electro and unfocused. I don't really know how to describe the album since nothing really jumps out at me.

I would give at least a 4/5 to every other Dredg album, but at the end of the day, this new album is meh. Maybe it will grow on me, but I don't know.

Phoenix87x | 1/5 |