CHUCKLES AND MR. SQUEEZY

Studio Album, released in 2011

1. Another Tribe (3:46)
2. Upon Returning (3:55)
3. The Tent (4:47)
4. Somebody Is Laughing (3:46)
5. Down Without A Fight (3:53)
6. The Ornament (3:04)
7. The Thought Of Losing You (3:33)
8. Kalathat (3:25)
9. Sun Goes Down (3:48)
10. Where I'll End Up (3:44)
11. Before It Began (2:58)

Search DREDG Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy lyrics

Search DREDG Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy tabs

- Gavin Hayes / vocals, slide guitar, guitar
- Drew Roulette / bass, synthesizer
- Mark Engles / guitar, backing vocals
- Dino Campanella / drums, piano, organ

Thanks to Wolf Spider for the addition
and to marty mcfly for the last updates

DREDG MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREDG Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy Music

Chuckles & Mr SqueezyChuckles & Mr Squeezy
Superball Music 2011
Chuckles & Mr SqueezyChuckles & Mr Squeezy
Universal Import 2011
Vinyl$83.30
Chuckles & Mr. SqueezyChuckles & Mr. Squeezy
Imports 2012

More places to buy DREDG music online Buy DREDG & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREDG DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREDG Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy ratings distribution

DREDG Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy reviews

Review by Starhammer
1 stars 0.5 on the Scoville scale...

The Good: A few of the tracks are reasonably pleasant.

The Bad: I had heard that Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy took the band's music in a new direction and by judging the album's artwork and title I was expecting something entirely obscure. Turns out it's the complete opposite. Sure there a couple of electronic twists and a hint of The Flaming Lips every now and then, but overall its their least adventurous release to date, and sadly just sounds like a watered down version of Panic at the Disco.

The Verdict: Even if you're a dredg fanatic you'll find few reasons to listen to this over previous releases.

Send comments to Starhammer (BETA) | Report this review (#459339) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars Although I like more melodic and mellow side of Prog at times, there are some limits even I feel difficult to Cross. Like when you get THIS. At first, I was like "Hahahaha!", because even I didn't like Dredg's reportedly masterpiece album (El Cielo), I couldn't deny it its qualities (which earned it so high rating from so many reviews). But this is rock bottom in terms of complexity, but also it's big departure in terms of enjoyability. I liked their last album a bit, but Chuckles shows most of symptoms what I hate about today's music. This is a doomed album, move on.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#607494) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2 stars It looks like a lot of people were shocked at the sudden change of direction of this album compared to dredg's other albums. I believe what they were trying to achieve here was a more popularized alternative feeling with this album, more electronic and almost hip-hop feeling like Gorillaz or Mi ... (read more)

Report this review (#1312031) | Posted by TCat | Tuesday, November 18, 2014 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I do not hand out 5-star reviews lightly and without consideration. But Imperfecta's first review for this site had to be this album, partly because how much I adore it is in stark relief to how maligned it is. I love it, and most everyone else hates it. So be it. I love that Dredg have upset s ... (read more)

Report this review (#550425) | Posted by Imperfecta | Friday, October 14, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What the heck, I might as well throw in my 2 cents in about this HIGHLY controversial release from Dredg. EL CIELO was wonderful. CATCH WITHOUT ARMS was good. And THE PARIAH was really good. However, the cycle is broken with CHUCKLES AND MR SQUEEZY. It is not wonderful, good, really good, or a ... (read more)

Report this review (#493126) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, July 30, 2011 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Following the absolutely terrific The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion, dredg followed it up by releasing an album of mostly forgettable wanna-be electronic rock. I will give them credit for trying something different, but they failed pretty badly in their attempt to pull a U2 or Radiohead, a ... (read more)

Report this review (#480219) | Posted by Biff Tannen | Monday, July 11, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Rating this album by Dredg has not been an easy task for me. There were very high expectations regarding that much anticipated new release of a band capable of producing in the past a masterpiece like "El Cielo" and others highly enjoyable and solid works like "The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delu ... (read more)

Report this review (#442321) | Posted by Avtokrat | Tuesday, May 03, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Zero Stars What in god's name happened. Dredg was one of my favorite bands in the world, and I have loved everything they have released up until this point, but this is a bizarre and radical change. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind change, and I don't care what direction a band goes in, ... (read more)

Report this review (#440527) | Posted by Phoenix87x | Friday, April 29, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DREDG "Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy"