Peter Gabriel - Passion CD (album) cover

Peter Gabriel

Eetu Pellonpaa
5 stars This is a wonderful soundtrack of a marvelous movie by Martin Scorsese! I got my copy as a vinyl, which holds the music on 2 LP's, and it has big beautiful artwork included in it. I think this music is quite accessible to many kinds of people, as I have noticed this album in some record collections, that I couldn't believe should contain any interesting music. The music is very ancient by it's aestethics, but it is produced with modern recording technology, and there are also some synthesizers used in a tasteful manner here. If you like this record, I would also recommend you the album "Passion - Sources", where Peter compiled some authentic ethnic tracks he used as for inspiration sources when composing this one.
Eetu Pellonpaa | 5/5 |