The Tea Club - Rabbit CD (album) cover

The Tea Club

4 stars Go get the Rabbit! It hasn't been an immediate and simple chase. I'm counting now the 10th spin. But. As it goes, as I like, best things aren't comin' easy, and most precious gems aren't revealing immediately. I'm urging everybody seeking for fresh, modern crossover prog music to immediately direct to get this piece of art. Touches of Maudlin Of The Well, more of Echolyn (the never-stay-too- much-on-same-lines attitude), an EXCELLENT production and sound instrumentation palette are taking possess of your loudspeakers...I agree with the previous review of "themortician" of the infectious, enthralling, mesmerizing effect the disc has built on me. Shame just that this appear not to be popular as it deserves, so far. I would rate full deserved 4 stars, me too I'm feeling that this band could create a next I'm sparing stars for the next work! And also because I'm just not convinced of a few moment of the disc ("The Night I Killed Steve Shelley"). But others pieces all have such a diversity that just young talented energized bands can create, being "Astro" the cherry on top of the cake! Yes, no doubt, one the best installment of 2010.
ingmin68 | 4/5 |