Maybeshewill - I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone CD (album) cover

I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT, THEN I WAS GONE

Maybeshewill

Post Rock/Math rock

The Truth
4 stars A beautiful follow-up to their great sophomore album, this Maybeshewill album expands further on the bands unique post-rock sound which fuses so many different influences so seamlessly it's just amazing.

All through the album, brilliant soundscapes grace your ears along with some emotional playing from the band and man are they intense when they play. In fact, this is likely where they get most of their unique sound, from all the emotion they put into the music.

Also note the great production that this album has, an important part of post-rock. The way the producer (whoever that may be) makes the sounds all blend together to create a great listening experience is just a great part of the music.

The cover art is a good explanation of the album, original and extremely emotional without ever taking itself to seriously.

A good album, looking forward to more listens.

The Truth | 4/5 |