I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT, THEN I WAS GONE

Maybeshewill I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone album cover

Buy MAYBESHEWILL Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

1. Opening (1:59)
2. Take This To Heart (4:08)
3. Red Paper Lanterns (4:17)
4. Critical Distance (4:12)
5. Accolades (4:24)
6. An End To Camaraderie (4:09)
7. Words For Arabella (4:06)
8. Farewell Sarajevo (5:14)
9. Relative Minors (6:22)
10. To The Skies From A Hillside (5:13)

Search MAYBESHEWILL I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone lyrics

Search MAYBESHEWILL I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone tabs

- James Collins / drums
- John Helps / guitar
- Robin Southby / guitar
- Jamie Ward / bass

Thanks to laughingmadcap for the addition

MAYBESHEWILL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAYBESHEWILL I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone Music

Japanese Spy TranscriptJapanese Spy Transcript
Indie 2006
NOT FOR WANT OF TRYINGNOT FOR WANT OF TRYING
INDIE (JAPAN)
I Was Here for a Moment Then I Was Gone by Maybeshewill (2012) Audio CDI Was Here for a Moment Then I Was Gone by Maybeshewill (2012) Audio CD
Redeye Label
I Was Here for A Moment, Then I Was GoneI Was Here for A Moment, Then I Was Gone
Extra tracks · Import
Indie Europe/Zoom 2011
Not For Want Of TryingNot For Want Of Trying
101 DISTRIBUTION 2008
Audio CD$162.41 (used)
MAYBESHEWILL - I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT THEN I WAS GONE NEW CD US $18.51 Buy It Now 4 days
Maybeshewill - Not For Want Of Trying (Music CD) US $18.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Maybeshewill - I Was Here For Awhile Then I Was Gone (Music CD) US $18.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Maybeshewill - I Was Here For Amoment Then I Was Gone [Vinyl New] US $24.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Maybeshewill - I Was Here For Awhilethen I Was Gone 06/11 Cc [CD New] US $11.73 Buy It Now 7 days
MAYBESHEWILL-I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT THEN I W~-JAPAN CD E25 US $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I Was Here For Awhilethen I Was Gone 06/11 Cc - Maybeshewill (2012, CD New) US $6.39 Buy It Now 12 days
I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone by Maybeshewill (CD, Jun-2011,... US $7.65 Buy It Now 12 days
I Was Here For Amoment Then I Was Gone - Maybeshewill (2012, Vinyl New) US $24.28 Buy It Now 12 days
Maybeshewill - I Was Here for a Moment then I Was Gone - FUNC040CD US $12.74 Buy It Now 13 days
SING THE WORD HOPE IN FOUR PAR - MAYBESHEWILL - FIELD012CD US $12.76 Buy It Now 13 days
NOT FOR WANT OF TRYING - MAYBESHEWILL - FIELD011X4CD US $12.72 Buy It Now 13 days
SPLIT 7" ann arbor/maybeshewill - POST ROCK - FIELD RECORDS FIELD7001 US $3.34 Buy It Now 15 days
MAYBESHEWILL - NOT FOR WANT OF TRYING NEW CD US $18.51 Buy It Now 15 days
Not For Want Of Trying + 4 - Maybeshewill (2014, CD New) US $6.72 Buy It Now 15 days
MAYBESHEWILL / HER NAME IS CALLA 12" UK RECORD RARE INDIE PUNK US $24.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Maybeshewill - Not For Want Of Trying + 4 [CD New] US $11.70 Buy It Now 16 days
Sing the Word Hope in Four-Part Harmony Maybeshewill CD US $8.78 Buy It Now 19 days
Not for Want of Trying Maybeshewill CD US $8.76 Buy It Now 19 days
Maybeshewill - Sing The Word Hope In Four-Part Harmony [CD New] US $11.74 Buy It Now 19 days
MAYBESHEWILL - SING THE WORLD IN 4-PART HARMONY NEW CD US $18.51 Buy It Now 19 days
MAYBESHEWILL - I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT THEN I WAS GONE NEW VINYL US $38.00 Buy It Now 21 days
I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone Maybeshewill CD US $8.77 Buy It Now 23 days
Not for Want of Trying by Maybeshewill (CD, Feb-2010, Redeye Music Distribution) US $9.22 Buy It Now 24 days
(CH196) Summer Singles, Maybeshewill/Juffage/Cats & Cats & Cats/Menendez - DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 24 days
MAYBESHEWILL - I WAS HERE FOR A MOMENT, THEN I WAS GONE - NEW CD US $10.63 Buy It Now 26 days
MAYBESHEWILL - IMP - SING THE WORD HOPE IN FO - NEW CD US $8.73 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy MAYBESHEWILL music online Buy MAYBESHEWILL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MAYBESHEWILL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MAYBESHEWILL I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone ratings distribution

MAYBESHEWILL I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone reviews

Review by The Truth
COLLABORATOR Post and Math Rock Team
4 stars A beautiful follow-up to their great sophomore album, this Maybeshewill album expands further on the bands unique post-rock sound which fuses so many different influences so seamlessly it's just amazing.

All through the album, brilliant soundscapes grace your ears along with some emotional playing from the band and man are they intense when they play. In fact, this is likely where they get most of their unique sound, from all the emotion they put into the music.

Also note the great production that this album has, an important part of post-rock. The way the producer (whoever that may be) makes the sounds all blend together to create a great listening experience is just a great part of the music.

The cover art is a good explanation of the album, original and extremely emotional without ever taking itself to seriously.

A good album, looking forward to more listens.

Send comments to The Truth (BETA) | Report this review (#455291) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone' - Maybeshewill (8/10)

Maybeshewill is a UK act that made some ripples in the post rock act with two acclaimed albums. The third album in this band's career is the characteristically verbose title 'I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone', and continues the band's melodic and cinematic style of instrumental rock. Much in the same sense that genre kings Explosions In The Sky do it, Maybeshewill's sound revolves not around inspiring their audience with complexity, innovation or even technical skill, but rather to flood the listener with emotion. Being that the band manages to get this across merely with their instruments, this is quite impressive, and the band's third album may be their best yet.

The music that Maybeshewill creates with 'I Was Here For A Moment' is not something that sounds anything new to post-rock, or even my limited personal experience with the style. A quick comparison I would make would be to one of my favourites of the style- God Is An Astronaut- in the sense that they keep their songwriting intact while managing to keep all of the dynamic ebbs and flows that the longer form acts do. The comparison is reinforced by the fact that Maybeshewill uses electronics to bolster the atmosphere. There is even some classically inspired violin work that ties the band in with their British compatriots Loss Of A Child. Okay, enough with the comparisons. The bottom line is that there is a lot of depth to the sound of this band, although they are not so far flung from the sounds of other bands in the style. All the same, the powerful emotions get through.

Although the songs on 'I Was Here For A Moment' tend to average out at around four minutes in length, that does not stop Maybeshewill from getting the sense of 'epic' across. The music's greatest strength is its arrangement of sound; you will likely not find a moment here that feels undercooked and lacking depth in sound. The writing that can sometimes feel like it takes a little longer than it could have to get where its going, but the payoffs are always majestic. 'Words For Arabella' is a perfect indicator of this; running slowly for the first minute or two, then emerging with one of the most beautiful melodies that I have heard in a while. There has even been efforts taken by the band to have the songs run smoothly together- something that is often very underrated by artists- although these transitions only compliment the music around half of the times.

I do not necessarily consider myself a fan of post-rock anymore, having frankly found alot of it to sound too much alike Mogwai, Godspeed, Explosions In The Sky, and a couple of the other big acts. Maybeshewill makes an encourage remark with this album though. While it does not stand out in terms of originality, what Maybeshewill have done with post rock here is really excellent, and as an album that only grows with the emotional commitment the listener puts into it, I can certainly say I am impressed.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#486500) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4 stars From first listen you can tell that this isn't your grandmas post rock band. There is a definite intensity to this band. I was banging my head from the start to the finish of this album. The music is definitely solid on this album. I would definitely recommend this album to both fans and non- ... (read more)

Report this review (#454830) | Posted by besotoxico | Monday, May 30, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MAYBESHEWILL "I Was Here For A Moment, Then I Was Gone"