Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane CD (album) cover

REMEDY LANE

Pain Of Salvation

torro
4 stars True, I'm late to listen POS album, and Remedy Lane is their first album I've heard. It's tacky, but better tacky than never.

After listening Remedy Lane, I catched DT nuance on this album, vocal characteristic is differentiation (Daniel Gildenlow's vocal more slight than James LaBrie's).

In this album POS provide various songs, from slow-moving to speed-moving, from simple arrangement to complex arrangement, all in great progressive metal sounds. You want to know my favourite song ? Fandango. This song make an impression, and the others make me satisfy.

They've deserve **** as my appreciation for this album. Thanks for this great album, now my reference for progressive metal band increasingly. torro-karawang.

torro | 4/5 |