Pink Floyd - The Division Bell CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Oh God ... but what is a fantastic album.The Pink Floyd´s swansong, the final statement of these geniuses of music, this album is my first experience out of the 70s ... and believe me, it might not be here as good as "Dark Side of the Moon"(because they did nothing they can match this masterpiece), but so genius (musically speaking) and "The Wall " or "Wish You Were Here. "

There is not a weak moment, or at least those that exist are outweighed by a strong working members.A good thing to note is that there is more freedom here, especially Mason and Wright, who are no longer oppressed by the all arrogant -sr. pretentious Roger Waters (this guy must be really annoying in real life). Gilmour shines as always, and hear it just makes me sure that he is my favorite guitarist ever.

4,5 stars.A rating just for this masterpiece of modern psychedelic/space rock.Goodbye, Pink Floyd.

voliveira | 4/5 |