Marillion - Brave CD (album) cover

BRAVE

Marillion

Phoenix87x
1 stars I think that once Fish left, they should have changed their name to Ambien, because Steve Hogarth puts me to sleep. This album is SOOOO incredibly boring and dull and I can not get into to it, and its supposed to be best of the H albums. Today I tried, for the third time to get this album to click, but turned it off in the middle of the 7th song. I can not make it from beginning to end, no matter how hard I try.

You would think the whole band left when Fish did, since this sounds nothing like Fish-era. There's no energy, or charisma or balls. Its so bland, passive and wimpy. I seriously think I hate this album, but that is just my personal opinion. I know a lot of people love this album and I respect that. I just wish I could be one of them. I love Fish-era Marillion passionately and its a true Prog crime that he only had 4 albums with the band.

Phoenix87x | 1/5 |