Yes - We Can Fly CD (album) cover

5 stars This track sounds like an excellent apethiser for the new Yes album to come. Chriss Squire's bass is as great as ever, Benoit David sings more like Trevor Horn than like Jon Anderson which is a good thing as this song was written at the time of the Drama album. It seems that the band has tried to recreate the Drama area and this song surrely succeed in doing that. As I'm a big fan of the Drama period from Yes, I'm quite impatient to hear the wole new album and the song "Fly from here" in its totality. And this track is full of promise.
Gus82 | 5/5 |