Yes - We Can Fly CD (album) cover

2 stars Why 4 stars, it's utterly overratted! The song is poppish and sounds like the 80's! It looks a bit like Eye in the Sky or singles like that wich have a little bit of prog but are still majorily pop. Really sounds like the Buggles. I aggree that Benoit's voice is great and that the band is made of really good musicians but still, this single sounds horrible to me. After, maybe I'll wait a bit to buy Fly From Here because this single is too bad for my taste. It sounds like Yes in the 80's (Drama, 90125, Big Generator, etc.) wich was their most horrible period.

I really don't recommend this single, it doesn't sound like the 70's Yes. After all, it's not even that proggy.

The_Jester | 2/5 |