Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Should I really say anything...?

OK, but I don't think I can come up with any revolutionary statement. One of the all-time classics of the popular music and the contemporary music of XX century that can go alongside the classical music of the past ages. If you never heard it, you are probably an alien of outer space stumbling across this web site. One of top 5 music bestsellers of all time! Alan Parsons was sound engineer here and he did a marvelous job so as to skillfully emulate the sound of this album, making just a thinner texture and cheesy production, for his subsequent ALAN PARSONS PROJECT releases. Do I need to recommend "Dark Side of the Moon" at all?

Seyo | 5/5 |