Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments....  CD (album) cover

EVEN IN THE QUIETEST MOMENTS....

Supertramp

voliveira
3 stars "Even in the quietest moments" was a slight disappointment with the masterly masterpiece "Crime of Century" . Of course, Supertramp has always been known for his crossover style, but I think this album they are leaning toward the pop side. That is, this album is too pop ... even to me.

Ironically, the two songs I like best here are the more commercial appeal, "Give a Little Bit" and "Downstream". Actually I have an appreciation for the part performed by Davies - I like him more than Hodson. Regarding the last track, the epic "Fool's Overture", was somewhat frustrating - the vocals were really cool, but when I thought the music was starting to look good it ends!

3 stars