Queensr˙che - Take Cover CD (album) cover

TAKE COVER

Queensr˙che

Starhammer
1 stars Take Cover... behind a pair of industrial standard ear defenders.

Queensr˙che prove they have completely run out of ideas by releasing a studio album full of cover versions.

The Good: The track list.

The Bad: I usually enjoy artists covering songs from other artists as it is often a gateway for musical discovery, or a chance to hear old songs in a new light. This on the other hand provides no incentive to investigate any of the songs I hadn't previously heard, and never again revisit to the originals of the ones that I had.

I'd actually bought, then sold this album shortly after it was released, but recently the strong selection of tracks on offer made me question my abandonment and I decided to give it another listen.

Now I remember why.

The Verdict: Completely pointless.

Starhammer | 1/5 |