Mostly Autumn - Pass The Clock CD (album) cover

Mostly Autumn

Prog Folk

5 stars I haven't known Mostly autumn until I got a recommendation from Amazon. I listened to some of the music here at prog archives and then I bought this extra ordinary compilation. The songs are all great, remastered and sound up to date. There are 3 Cd's and they are all mesmerizing. The music is superb and I love the singing ? sometime female sometime male voices. I saw here that the band is categorized as prog folk. I think this group deserves a new category prog symphonic. There are lengthy songs, quite songs and strong songs. Really it's an astounding buy.
progshachar | 5/5 |