Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

br_wildead
5 stars Well, what can really be said about this album?

There are albums with some songs you like and dislike. There are albums that you love every single song of. There are albums that you love every single note of. But this... This is a masterpiece of which every millisecond, every accentuation, every sound effect, every tiny aspect of music is beyond perfection. It is a little world inside itself. The music, the vocals, the lyrics... Practically everything is so enormously great that it is actually unbelievable. And it's the surround mix that I want to praise especially. Yep, the stereo mix is great as well, but the surround sound is an important part of the album.

Maybe it's not the best album ever released (and I don't care about sale numbers), but it's definetely my favourite album that has ever been written by human beings. I have a very personal perception of this album (and you should keep that in mind while reading my review), and I really love to see that there is quite a lot of people feeling the same.

br_wildead | 5/5 |